Friday 8 July 2011

Wise Words from World Champions

I admit it, I've always had a bit of a thing for motorsport.

Some of my earliest memories involve watching Formula 1 with Dad and pouring over his photos of old Fords and BMWs being thrown round muddy race tracks. He was, and still is, a huge car fan and I couldn't help picking up a love for the sound of a V8 engine, the roar of a Ducati or an appreciation of a do-or-die overtake.

So in celebration of this weekend's British Grand Prix I've completed a trilogy of prints based on quotes from World Champion F1 drivers, from Fangio to Senna. The quotes are great racing quotes, but also inspiring for life in general.

See all three below and hop over to my shop to buy yourself one or three! And if you fancy hearing me waffle on about motorsport (and other things) follow me on twitter









No comments:

Post a Comment